Here are some great spots to eat in Popoyo Nicaragua that you may be missing out on if you didn’t read this article. Check it out!
5 Hidden Deals in Popoyo
- El Bosque – Set back in a beautiful wooded area off of the main road on the flat driving from Guasacate towards Astillero & Guasacate, El Bosque has one of the best traditional lunch dishes in town.
Moreover, Choose between steak, pork, or chicken. All dishes come with large portions of local meat, rice, beans, salad & plantain. You can’t leave this place feeling hungry! Ask for the Jalapeño sauce.
- Viento Este – Go here to enjoy a pizza or drink a toña on the beach. Great for a Friday open mic night in Guanacaste. In other words, A friendly local/ex-pat experience, where you might find yourself dancing under the dim hanging lights on a starry night, waves crashing behind you.
- El Portrero – Tuesday Fish Taco night! Choose between fried fish, chicken, pork, or steak tacos for just $1 each! These are delicious tacos for a great price in a hidden local restaurant on the road that branches off to the right coming from Limon 2 towards Las Salinas. In addition, You can Check out the rest of the menu for more great Nicaragua food.
- Juliana’s Restaurant – Located front row, end of the road, town-center in Guasacate, Juliana’s can still somehow be overlooked or misinterpreted for being just a bar.
Furthermore, This is a locally owned family restaurant with a huge menu that includes an amazing Nica breakfast, burgers, seafood, pasta, and much more! Now offering a wider range of vegetarian options too. A great place to eat and check out the waves.
- Algo Rico – Located in the new Nahualapa Plaza, this place offers amazing homemade ice cream. Flavors including; Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, Pitaya, Mango Sorbet, Seasonal Cookies & Cream, Rum Raisin, Banana Cinnamon & Coffee. You will leave with a smiling sweetness all over your face!
In conclusion, Emerald Investment, help you with any questions or arrangements for your next visit! Flying into Popoyo is an excellent option right now as there are plenty of options of airlines to choose from. Contact us and we will share the latest updates and requirements for travel!